Monday, January 7, 2008

Week 8...Web 2.0 Thing 19

I have been reading many many articles including tagging, folksonomy, technorati and mapping. What a wide range of ways to expand your interest in something. I have created a "delicious" account having to do with an upcoming program within the library system where I work. I am on a team planning a program having to do with antique appraisals. By tagging numerous keywords having to do with that subject I have found some wonderful websites from others that have also tagged favorites in their "delicious" pages having to do with this same subject. This is Great!! As for mapping, this is a great way also to find others with similar interests the world over. By clicking on their name on the part of the world where they are ..you can access their website and broaden your horizen even more. :-)

No comments: