Saturday, January 12, 2008

Learning 2.0 Thing 20 Flickr

From what I have learned from reading about this program and other programs like it...it is a wonderful way to share your photos which otherwise may never be seen. I also like being able to keep it private to just your circle of friends as well. What I don't like is there doesn't seem to be a way to monitor what photos people add to flickr. I understand that everyone has their own account and has the freedom the place whatever photos they want to....just as long as they keep those photos in a private mode so that young kids cannot have access to them. I know that some folks do not think about that prior to inviting the world in. I do see the importance of tagging for your photos too...how it places the photos in the proper folders (like a filing system) for easier access in acquiring what you are looking for. That is a great feature!

No comments: