Friday, January 18, 2008

Library Learning 2.0 Thing 29

This has been a great opportunity for me and all of us for that matter to have the chance to step out of our boxes and learn about some new programs to help make our lives easier in organizing our stuff accessing info., etc. and that are free to use. Many of these programs I will probably never use and some of them I already have been using quite often. At least now I have a sense of familiarity with them when the customers and staff talk about them. I do believe you have to continuously use a program on a regular basis to really understand all of the many things they have to offer. My favorite programs are MYSpace, Youtube, Ebay and Amazon which I already use pretty much regularly. The new programs which I enjoyed learning a little about were Delicious, IM, RSS Feeds, and The Library Thing.

No comments: